Tickets for the X Pacific Mini Games are now available from 6 Au Bon Marche outlets (Supermarkets).
Please down load the Ticket Order Form (click on link to download), fill in the form according to your preference and take it to your nearest Au Bon Marche Supermarket to process payment.
How to complete a Ticket Order Form
This person wants two tickets for Football at Port Vila Stadium on 6th December.
Tickets are 400vt each so he/she has to pay 800vt for both tickets. This information needs to be recorded on the Ticket Order Form.
The most important piece of information to write on this form is the SESSION CODE. This CODE tells the ticket seller which venue you want and which date you want to go.
You must also write the QUANTITY of tickets, the UNIT PRICE and the TOTAL PRICE.
Complete the form to purchase tickets for a variety of sports and events. Just list them all on the one form and hand to the ticket sales agent.
You can download a complete price/session/code plan here.
Ticket Purchasing Guide
Welcome to the 2017 Pacific Mini Games ticket guide. This guide contains information designed to make your purchase easier and quicker.
The session codes are an important part of purchasing a ticket. All packages and sports are coded and correspond to dates and venues.
The terms and conditions listed below will appear on the back of the ticket, and we urge you to take time to read them so you are aware of the conditions which will ensure you have an enjoyable time in the venues.
Ready! Set! Tickets!
This guide will help you select the ticket(s) you want for the sport and venue you want.
To purchase a VAN2017 Pacific mini games ticket follow this guide carefully.
Each event and location for the Pacific Mini Games has a session code number. You must find the session in the center of this guide and write down the session code on the ticket order form.
Every ticket you wish to purchase must have the correct session code entered in the ticket form.
The Ticket Order Form is a separate piece of paper inserted loose in this guide. This form is also available at all ticketing outlet.
Ticket outlets can be found at all Au Bon Marche retail shops around Port Vila including ABM Nambatu, ABM Tasiriki, ABM Freswota, ABM Manples, ABM Central and ABM Downtown.
For more information call the 2017 Pacific Mini Games hotline on 35517
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must be at least 12 years of age to purchase a ticket. If you are under 12 years of age, a parent or guardian must purchase tickets on your behalf. If you are purchasing tickets on behalf of someone under 12 years of age, you are responsible for ensuring that they comply with these terms and conditions.
- All tickets are for admission of one person, to only the session(s) as identified on the face of the ticket.
- All tickets are general admission for specified sections; no numbered seating allocations per ticket.
- Spectator areas comprise of seating and standing room. General admission ticket bearers are not guaranteed a seated space and may be subject to standing room.
- Ticket allows bearer unlimited re-entry to the specified session.
- Children under two (2) years of age will be admitted free of charge to all events, provided they are accompanied by an adult with a ticket and do not take up an additional seat. Only one (1) child is permitted per adult ticket.
- Separate seats will not be guaranteed for children under two (2) years of age who are admitted free of charge.
- This ticket may not, without the prior written consent of Vanuatu Pacific Mini Games (VAN2017), be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
- The ticket price is current at the date of ticket purchase. Ticket prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- The ticket price is specified and payable in Vanuatu Vatu (VT). Any and all charges arising as a result of payment or attempted payment in another currency, for example credit card fees or currency exchange charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The right of admission is reserved by VAN2017 and is subject to the venue terms of admission.
- You acknowledge that in the interests of public health, safety and security, all spectators may be subject to search of person and belongings, as a condition of entry.
- If you arrive at a Games venue with an item you are prohibited from bringing into a Games venue, you will not be entitled to enter the Games venue with that item. A list of prohibited and restricted items is set out in the venue terms of admission.
- You acknowledge that no commercial, promotional, advertising or marketing (including charitable) activity may be undertaken at any Games venue or in the vicinity of any Games venue. If you conduct any such activities, we may prevent you from entering the Games venue, require you to obscure any article used in connection with such activities or require you to leave the Games venue. In such an event, no refund or exchange (in whole or in part) for that ticket will be given.
- No refund or exchange on any ticket except in accordance with refunds and replacement policy.
- In the interests of fraud prevention, no tickets will be replaced or ticket prices refunded if a ticket is forgotten, lost by you, stolen, defaced, damaged or destroyed.
- If you choose not to use a ticket for a session, no refund or exchange (in whole or in part) for that ticket will be given.
- This ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged due to bad weather or due to schedule changes of activities in the venue.
- If you are refused entry to any venue, or are removed from any venue due to breach of ticketing terms and conditions, or venue terms of admission, you are not entitled to refund or replacement of ticket.
- No private vehicle parking access at the venue is granted with this ticket.
- For more information contact our hotline: 35517.